>
> Why the hell did you wait five days to contribute nothing to
> a thread that is now dead?  Arrggghh!

LOL!! Why did u??

Dan

Re: Webmin on e-smith?
« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2003, 08:50:38 AM »
Yawn.

"Talking baloney".  "Eat you for breakfast".  The same hot air you've always been, mate.

The things I produce wouldn't interest you in the slightest, so I won't waste your time mentioning them here.  Your products however are of great interest.  It's just your shining personality that lets them down.  It's a shame so many people these days don't want your products simply because they are YOUR products.  I've yet to have a customer dislike my business attitude.  And I've yet to swear at a customer too.  Something I know you can't appreciate.

But I digress, and you'll never be capable of getting the point anyway.

Good night everybody.

-Dan

Dick

« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2003, 01:24:39 PM »
Common misconception:

1) I've never sworn at a customer - get your facts right.
2) I've told plenty of the Linux geek unwashed community where to shove their comments and demands for free support, even when they've called my home at 3am DEMANDING help for their cable modem configs.

You guys really need to get out more. No such thing as bad PR. For every misfit geek in a GNU shirt there are 10 happy paying customers. Maybe thats why I built the strongest Linux based company in Europe with more revenue than any other. You didnt mention that bit.

Andy MacDonald

« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2003, 06:24:24 AM »
Yep, a company which is happy you've left it.
YOU didn't mention that bit.

peter

« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2003, 02:54:02 AM »
Am releasing an iso of Mitel mods in the next two weeks with some nice bits and pieces. I trust you won't want to download it or use it.

Has anybody seen any sign of Dicks release or is this just more hot air from the man who seems to like blowing his trumpet?
I read somewhere else that while Smoothwall may have been dicks idea, he did no work on the coding, just shouted a lot about the product and if you do a google search on Dick Morrell you will see a lot of posts by him blasting IPCop as a pack of muppets but he now states that he supports them, any idea what the idea is here? of if infact he has contributed any code to IPCOP or indeed any code to any other open source project?

Arjay

« Reply #50 on: November 28, 2003, 11:39:30 AM »
geezz! too many words from GREAT linux people but i cant seem to get an answer from the first reply to the reply before mine.

no offense to everybody coz i really like e-smith but i just need the functionalities of webmin (and even usermin and virtualmin). nothing fancy. i just need an almost all-in-one tool that would really lessen my work load configuring my sme5.6 to catch up to the demands of my costumers. i would admit that the present server manager lacks a lil bit of functionalities but it doesnt mean im joining your flame war

good day

Arjay

whiz

So many years later...
« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2007, 01:51:53 PM »
And Dick Morrell still hasn't done anything worth reporting after blowing his horn.