Koozali.org: home of the SME Server

tester VNC

Offline trazomtg

• +0/-0
tester VNC
« on: June 09, 2018, 11:37:41 AM »
bonjour à tous,

j'ai installé VNC server sur une machine derrière un SMEServer.
ça fonctionne en local avec un client appartenant au même LAN

je voudrais tester une prise de controle à distance depuis internet.
quelqu'un peut-il m'aider à tester depuis chez lui?

merci

Offline Stefano

• +2/-0
Re: tester VNC
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2018, 11:43:27 AM »
To connect from wan to your vnc you have to forward some ports to your internal machine
But you're strongly adviced not to expose vnc, since it is a insecure protocol

Offline ReetP

• +5/-0
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2018, 03:13:54 PM »
To connect from wan to your vnc you have to forward some ports to your internal machine
But you're strongly adviced not to expose vnc, since it is a insecure protocol

He needs.... a vpn :lol:

Round and round in bloody circles....
1. Read the Manual
2. Read the Wiki
3. Don't ask for support on Unsupported versions of software
4. I have a job, wife, and kids and do this in my spare time. If you want something fixed, please help.

Bugs are easier than you think: http://wiki.contribs.org/Bugzilla_Help

If you love SME and don't want to lose it, join in: http://wiki.contribs.org/Koozali_Foundation

Offline trazomtg

• +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2018, 04:59:33 PM »
hello,
j'ai une petite question:

mon SMEServer a l'adresse externe 82.xxx.xxx.xxx et l'adresse interne 192.168.0.1
derriere j'ai une machine en 192.168.0.3

j'ai fait une redirection de port 22 de mon SMEServer  sur le port 22 de cette machine 192.138.0.3
j'arrive à me connecter en ssh sur mon SMEServer sur l'adresse 82.xxx.xxx.xx  mais je n'arrive pas à me connecter en ssh sur ma machine 192.168.0.3 depuis SMEServer contacté depuis l'extérieur.

pourquoi?

Offline Stefano

• +2/-0
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2018, 05:04:07 PM »
First of all, 1 problem -> 1 topic
Then.. Is your SME sshd listening on port 22?
If so, you've the answer

Offline trazomtg

• +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2018, 05:45:15 PM »
depuis ma machine 192.168.0.3   je fais  ssh root@82.xxx.xxx.xxx  et j'arrive sur mon SMEServer donc mon port 22 est bien ouvert
mais la si je fais ssh thierry@192.168.0.3  j'ai une erreur:

no matching cipher found: client arcfour256,blowfish-cbc,aes256-cbc,aes192-cbc,aes128-cbc,3des-cbc,cast128-cbc,arcfour server chacha20-poly1305@openssh.com,aes128-ctr,aes192-ctr,aes256-ctr,aes128-gcm@openssh.com,aes256-gcm@openssh.com

par contre si je me connecte en internet à SMEServer et que je fais   ssh thierry@192.168.0.3  ca fonctionne

Offline Stefano

• +2/-0
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2018, 06:06:26 PM »
Google broken in your country?

Offline trazomtg

• +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2018, 06:16:16 PM »
c'est quoi Google?

Offline Stefano

• +2/-0
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2018, 06:24:42 PM »

Offline ReetP

• +5/-0
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2018, 06:53:55 PM »
c'est quoi Google?

Says the person who reckons they were:

an "old" systems and network international consultant and technical directeur for a very big enterprise.

Clearly this is nonsense.

No one is interested in helping someone who will not help themselves and wants to be spoon fed.

We have told you the same thing numerous times. The answers are all documented if you could be bothered to read.

You have opened multiple threads all based on the same issue, and have got nowhere because you will not do any work yourself. The minute you realise you can't get an answer on one thread, you open another.

Please stop.

Please go away and do some work.

Please help yourself.
1. Read the Manual
2. Read the Wiki
4. I have a job, wife, and kids and do this in my spare time. If you want something fixed, please help.

If you love SME and don't want to lose it, join in: http://wiki.contribs.org/Koozali_Foundation

Offline ReetP

• +5/-0
1. Read the Manual
2. Read the Wiki

Offline trazomtg

• +0/-0
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2018, 07:56:17 PM »
je vois surtout que vous n'etes jamais en mesure de donner une réponse simple mais simplement de renvoyer sur Google.
ça!  on peut le faire sans vous!!
vous n'avez surement pas beaucoup d'imperatif pour vous permettre de travailler en dilettante de cette manière.
je n'aime pas les gens qui baguenaudent le week-end sur leur travail. ils n'ont vraiment rien à faire!!!
ces gens-là sont généralement incompétents et arrogants

j'ai travaillé dans des contextes extrêmement difficiles dans lesquels vous n'auriez pas duré 1 semaine avec votre façon de voir les choses.
n'oubliez pas que votre logiciel n'est qu'un tout petit rien et qu'il est inutile de vous monter "la grosse tête"

pauvres clients!!!!

au fait!!  sur un site "français" on parle en français. Mais c'est plus facile de se cacher en anglais.
messieurs ,  au plaisir!!!!

Thierry Boibary-Granier

« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 07:59:37 PM by trazomtg »

Offline ReetP

• +5/-0
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2018, 09:14:45 PM »
You have no idea what I can/can't do.

You have no idea what people do as a job, their experience etc.

We don't make grandiose statements about our experience. We certainly don't make false statements about our knowledge and experience like you clearly have (because if it was true you would not be asking the questions)

I don't just come here on weekends. I read as and when I can and I'm happy to help others who try and help themselves.

I contribute code to SME where I can, some of which you are probably using right now. I don't ask for thanks. Just a bit of respect.

15 years ago I knew little of Linux and could not code. I learned what I did by getting off my arse and reading, researching and learning, Which is what you need to do.

Stop asking questions to things that are clearly documented and easily discovered. Even worse when you can't be bothered to follow links.

What is the point in me writing out a pile of information when it has already been done?

Stop changing threads and languages to try and get an answer when you can't get what you want. Your own laziness is not fooling anyone. You could ask in Chinese and it will make no difference.

Go out and educate yourself. Go out and learn. Like we all did.

If you bothered to read you could easily answer your own questions without our help.

You are winning no friends and alienating the very people you want to help you. The only person who is to blame for that is you and your own lazy attitude

And yes, this is a French section, but having tried to answer you in French before a number of times, I just can't be bothered any more.

Good day sir.
1. Read the Manual
2. Read the Wiki

Offline Stefano

• +2/-0
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2018, 09:28:43 PM »
First of all, about language: I'm italian, so my language is not english nor french.. so I'm not hiding behind anything, I'm just writing to you in a language you can understand.. if you prefer, I'll answer you in italian from here onwards.

Then.. I'm here since a long time, I saw thousands (literally) people coming here asking for help; I can assure you that you were the first that introduced himself as (just citing you)
i am an "old" systems and network international consultant and technical directeur for a very big enterprise. I'm now retired and fave plenty of time.
i have skils in Tivoli, Nagios, MRTG ....
others skills in KVM, OpenVPN, Iptables, linux (Fedora, Debian ), Unix (AIX) ...
and some facilites in bash, python and prolog

(see https://forums.contribs.org/index.php/topic,53131.msg274865.html#msg274865 for reference)

When I (and I bet all the other readers) read such a presentation, I think that the poster is able to understand some concepts and read some kind of documentation.

Now, back to the thousands users I saw: when someone ask for help, his approach and attitude is clear from the first post and, more, from his first comment to the answer he's got.
Its easy to understand if you're talking to someone that want to learn or just asking for free "food".
You're keeping asking for trivial things, you've been kindly redirected to our documentation.. what do you expect from us?
should we answer you like you're a newbie or like you're an expert?
you told us you are the latter, but you're behaving like the first.