Koozali.org: home of the SME Server

RequestedDeletion Nomination to 2017 Board

Offline gzartman

• +0/-0
    • LEI Engineering & Surveying
Re: RequestedDeletion Nomination to 2017 Board
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2017, 04:17:35 AM »
HSF,

You are completely out of control.   All of the Nonprofit filings and financial statements are right in the Google Docs repository for the project. 

I can tell you that you were not on the 2016 non-profit filing as a board member.  I'll get with JPP and see if he is OK for me posting it publicly, but it very clearly shows you aren't listed as a board member.  You quit and demanded to rejoin so often, I never included you after the very first filing.  It also shows the tax return for the foundation and also the PL statement.    I can tell you that Koozali rarely brings in more than $10,000-$13,000/year.  In 2016, the donations where $11,064.04. Bottom line is the donations don't amount to alot.    You know good and well these things were discussed during our video conference board meetings.   You never once raise any concern during these meetings.

If you look at the By-Laws for the Koozali Corporation, you never had any financial responsibility or authority as a director.  This responsibility is carried by the Officers of the Foundation:  "The President shall be the principal executive officer of the Corporation and shall in general supervise and control all of the business and affairs of the Corporation. "

I've never gotten a single email or message from you asking for anything.  All of this information is freely available on the Google Docs site for anyone on the board to see.  If you couldn't see something, all you had to do was ask and one of us could have made sure you could view it.

Feel free to contact whoever you want HSF.  There is no conspiracy.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 05:01:26 AM by gzartman »
----
Greg J. Zartman
LEI Engineering & Surveying

SME user and community member since 2000.

Offline Jean-Philippe Pialasse

• +11/-0
  • aka Unnilennium
    • http://smeserver.pialasse.com
Re: RequestedDeletion Nomination to 2017 Board
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2017, 05:49:30 AM »
Reading the last comments of RequestedDeletion, he does not want to be nominated.
While this thread as become a fight, this is not related anymore with election.

I will just close this topic.

However, this should not discourage anyone raising to become member of the board as long as you are willing to be collaborative and to take responsibilities.
We have too few resources available to use them all on systematic confrontations. Yes, confrontations could occurs to stimulate innovation, but confrontations are not welcomed in this community if they seem to only be fights without purpose.