Koozali.org: home of the SME Server

would like contribute

Offline trazomtg

• +0/-0
would like contribute
« on: June 02, 2017, 09:10:49 PM »
Hi,

i am an "old" systems and network international consultant and technical directeur for a very big enterprise. I'm now retired and fave plenty of time.
i have skils in Tivoli, Nagios, MRTG ....
others skills in KVM, OpenVPN, Iptables, linux (Fedora, Debian ), Unix (AIX) ...
and some facilites in bash, python and prolog

i'd like to contribute to develop SMEServer.
if your are interested with my proposition please contact me and say how i can help.

Regards
T.

guest22

Re: would like contribute
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2017, 11:03:02 PM »
Hi trazomtg and welcome!

thank you for your offer and I think it will be very much welcomed. Can you please send an email to secretary@koozali.org so the secretary can contact you off-line and share information?

Thanks a heap!

Offline Jean-Philippe Pialasse

• +11/-0
  • aka Unnilennium
    • http://smeserver.pialasse.com
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2017, 03:07:10 AM »
Welcome Trazomtg,

You can even contact in the same time president@koozali.org. I will be pleased to discuss with you and see how you could be a fit in the dev team.

If you are not already familiar with our development procedures you can head to the wiki and search for the development category.

Offline trazomtg

• +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2017, 12:58:38 PM »
bonjour Monsieur,

je n'ai pas reçu de réponse au courriel que j'ai envoyé à l'adresse president@koozali.org.
pouvez-vous me dire si je peux vous aider et comment?

Cordialement
T.

Offline Stefano

• +2/-0
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2017, 03:40:08 PM »
Please, english only here, thank you

guest22

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2017, 09:46:26 PM »
It seems that our 'president' is non responsive, that could be a problem with such a generous offer. Maybe better follow up on the initial advise to mail secretary@koozali.org.

Offline Stefano

• +2/-0
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2017, 09:58:29 PM »
AFAIK he's on vacations

guest22

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2017, 10:18:33 PM »
So our 'president' has no auto responder or 'on leave' message with an alternative contact methos on his 'president' account? What a luxury he can afford himself. Just like a big boss of an enterprise with millions to spare and resources all over the place. Not that I ever saw a president act that way, and I have seen a few.

It shows that our on boarding process is worse then worse... I'm sure trazomtg would agree.

Offline Stefano

• +2/-0
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2017, 10:33:00 PM »
Maybe you're right, but being polemical won't solve the problem and won't help anyone

guest22

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2017, 10:37:09 PM »
Sure, hence our on boarding process is not present and overruling an advice is something we should not do. The problem can be solved to get in touch with trazomtg directly, apologise and get him on the right track asap. Not simply refer him to the wiki. trazomtg was very specific, we need to act accordingly.

Offline Stefano

• +2/-0
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2017, 10:40:11 PM »
Indeed, so why are you writing here? ;-)

guest22

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2017, 10:43:14 PM »

because trazomtg asked here nicely and is still in the dark. He deserves a fair response after almost 2 weeks of non resposiveness from Koozali.

guest22

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2017, 10:53:04 PM »
While the whole world is able to talk, chat, video conf with each other, the whole world is able to communicate, community members here are being disabled. No PM's, no way of communicating directly. Like a dinosaur, just living in 2017.

Where is the community manager with all the promises? Where are the upgraded community eco-system upgrades like wiki etc. None of all that. And our president is on 'vacation'.....

Offline Stefano

• +2/-0
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2017, 11:07:42 PM »
trazomtg, I'm the vice president
You can find me at szamboni@koozali.org