Koozali.org: home of the SME Server

DownloadTicketService - LemonLDAP: conf of logout

Offline Arnaud

• +0/-0
    • GuedeL
DownloadTicketService - LemonLDAP: conf of logout
« on: December 19, 2015, 04:18:53 PM »
Good evening,

on my test environment, I have successfully installed DownloadTicketService (DTS) and I have made the authentication via LemonLDAP::NG (many thanks to Daniel for these contribs!  :wink:))

I just have a small issue at the logout of  DownloadTicketService: a popup for authentication at "dl" (looks like a popup for  authentication of a password protected ibay) opens and only by clicking on "Cancel" the "logged-out" screen of  DTS appears.

I'm looking for a rule in LemonLDAP for the logout of DTS that would work like the logout of Dokuwiki (with LemonLDAP too): at the logout of the webapp there is a redirection to the "logout_app" of LemonLDAP.

The url for the logout of DTS is in my case: https://dl.sme9-proxmox-clone-intel.guedel.eu/admin.php?u
Having a look in the rules of LemonLDAP for Dokuwiki, I have tried:
Code: [Select]
Comment: 20logout
Expression: ^/admin.php?u
Rules: logout_app
but it doesn't work: there is no change and the popup comes again.

Does anybody know the correct parameters of the rules of LemonLDAP to do this?
I would like to eliminate this stupid popup at leat.

Thanks
Bye
Arnaud

Offline Arnaud

• +0/-0
    • GuedeL
Re: DownloadTicketService - LemonLDAP: conf of logout
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2015, 05:58:44 PM »
Good evening,

having a look to the perl expressions and to the doc of LemonLDAP, it's clear that it can't work. I have understud that:
- LemonLDAP reads the rules alphabetical and applies the first rule that matches --> I modified the other rule:
Comment: 30auth     Expression: ^/(admin|rest)\.php    Rule: $groups =~ /\bauthorized_group\b/ because "admin.php" would be found before "admin.php?u".

- before the "?" should come a "\" to take the "?" in consideration as a character

--> the logout rule is:

Comment: 20logout   Expression: ^(admin|rest)\.php\?u   Rule: logout_appAnd it still doesn't work !!  :evil: :evil:
Why?

Bye
Arnaud
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 06:35:11 PM by Arnaud »

guest22

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2015, 06:01:30 PM »
Hi Arnaud,

does that mean you solved it yourself? If so, maybe you want to note it on the wiki page or consult with Daniel?

Offline Arnaud

• +0/-0
    • GuedeL
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2015, 09:10:08 PM »
Hi,
instead of clicking on "Preview", I selected "Post" .....and HF was so fast.........

To give an answer: I didn't modify anything since the previous post, just let the machine in peace a few minutes and it seems to work suddenly......... :lol:

To resume: the 3 rules are:
Comment: 20logout   Expression: ^(admin|rest)\.php\?u   Rule: logout_app
Comment: 30auth     Expression: ^/(admin|rest)\.php    Rule: $groups =~ /\bauthorized_group\b/
default:    Rule: unprotect

Before puting this into the wiki, I would like to get a confirmation from other users.

Bye
Arnaud