Koozali.org: home of the SME Server

Closed

Offline Xavier.A

• +0/-0
Re: Docker on SME Server
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2014, 10:41:34 AM »
Xavier,

that page does not seem to be reachable anymore...?

The SME Server EU website is off line...I'm working on a new website with a new domain, new logo...and with a more strong developpement team because I'm so alone that I have to find new companions  :-P

More seriously, I promised to collaborate with you about docker so I will share with you some codes. I'm already starting to develop a docker manager contrib and a VM manager contrib but they will be developed for deb. you could make the rpms if you want. I will be back soon to give you more information and the git server address.
“When the wise man points to the moon, the fool looks at the finger.”

Offline Stefano

• +2/-0
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2014, 11:08:10 AM »
The SME Server EU website is off line...I'm working on a new website with a new domain, new logo...and with a more strong developpement team because I'm so alone that I have to find new companions  :-P

Xavier, this is just a polemical statement.. please STOP, thank you

Offline stephdl

• +0/-0
    • Linux et Geekeries
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2014, 12:33:23 PM »

More seriously, I promised to collaborate with you about docker so I will share with you some codes. I'm already starting to develop a docker manager contrib and a VM manager contrib but they will be developed for deb. you could make the rpms if you want. I will be back soon to give you more information and the git server address.
could you give me the phone number of your drug dealer .... it is so good that I want to take the same.
See http://wiki.contribs.org/Koozali_Foundation
irc : Freenode #sme_server #sme-fr

!!! Please write your knowledge to the Wiki !!!

Offline Stefano

• +2/-0
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2014, 01:10:31 PM »
ok, enough is enough

@ALL: please STOP, thank you

topic locked