Koozali.org: home of the SME Server

Zarafa install script errors

guest22

Re: Zarafa install script errors
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2013, 05:00:01 PM »
I personally find webapp and webmail good for road warriors, but prefer Thunderbird+Lighting for the real daily (heavy) usage.

Offline NoTo

• +0/-0
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2013, 05:02:19 PM »
I personally find webapp and webmail good for road warriors, but prefer Thunderbird+Lighting for the real daily (heavy) usage.
I agree, I prefer that too. But the users prefer web for some reason. There is one user with three email addresses so it would be nice to have the function. I'll continue to google...

guest22

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2013, 05:02:56 PM »
But I cannot set more than one reply-to addresses I guess.

Yes you can by clicking the '+' sign to the right of the compose settings in webmail. I assume webapp will pick up on the settings. You will run however in permissions issues. So time to RTF user manual ;-)

Offline NoTo

• +0/-0
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2013, 05:15:54 PM »
Yes you can by clicking the '+' sign to the right of the compose settings in webmail. I assume webapp will pick up on the settings. You will run however in permissions issues. So time to RTF user manual ;-)

:lol:Yes I am reading the manual  :lol:

The problem is the Webaccess settings are not also set in the Webapp version. If you make changes to Webaccess, those changes are not there in Webaccess. You only get the system default reply address (@domain.local) and cannot set any other. I think it is an oversight from the Zarafa developers or they did not intend it to be used for anything but defaults. Shame, Webapp is much nicer  :)

But now it won't send email anyway. I have emil set for relaying through ISP, but all mails bounce in Zarafa because I don't have permission. I shall go back to the contribs instructions and see what I missed....