Koozali.org: home of the SME Server

Dose anyone have experence using program centos webmin

Offline cvlcc

• +0/-0
    • http://Cvlcc.com
Dose anyone have experence using program centos webmin
« on: April 17, 2012, 12:08:01 AM »
I got a program JumboLinux DNS from a Person 6 years ago. It worked great untel 2 years ago, at that time I paid $25 down loaded it again but never checked the disk, come find out now that had no bootup on it, so after a week of telling him, He finally put a good copy on line. I downloaded it and it works. After installing it I found three problems with the programs are very different. The second is i need to know how to change the root name from localhost.localdomain to NS1.cidinter.com? The third problem is to start adding the domain name. to the DNS records. Can someone help?
My we all be so humbled, To ask the questions and get straight answers. Sooner than later. Thank You For Your Time

Offline CharlieBrady

• +3/-0
Re: Dose anyone have experence using program centos webmin
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 04:18:23 PM »
None of this has anything to do with SME server, AFAICT.

Offline phredd

• +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2012, 04:52:20 PM »
The description of this forum section is:
General Discussion - Discussions about contribs.org, Linux in general, and other topics that don't belong in the other forums.

Just sayin'.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 04:55:43 PM by phredd »

Offline cvlcc

• +0/-0
    • http://Cvlcc.com
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2012, 11:22:33 PM »
That is the reason that I'm leaving the this message here because. This my main DNS server that I user for all my sme servers and I'm trying to fix the problems untel I figuar how to make sme server Work Like a DNS Server
My we all be so humbled, To ask the questions and get straight answers. Sooner than later. Thank You For Your Time

Offline AusMounty

• +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2013, 12:18:04 AM »
Why not just insert the ip for your DHCP server into the corporate dns entry field for your other SME deployments? That way they will all use the same point to obtain the information.

Offline Parsival1973

• +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2013, 11:15:13 PM »
Delete - Accidental in wrong place
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 11:19:58 PM by Parsival1973 »