Koozali.org: home of the SME Server

SAIL 3.1.1-27 Notes

Offline apmuthu

• +0/-0
SAIL 3.1.1-27 Notes
« on: April 29, 2013, 07:29:26 PM »
SAIL v2.1.1-27 RPM for SME8 has been released.

Cosmetic fix:
 Line 128 in /opt/sark/generator/srktimer.php
Code: [Select]
    if ($dbupdated == true) { which can be optimised to:
    if ($dbupdated) {The sarkhpe in v3.1.1-27 has changed and is different from build 22.

SAIL v3.1.1-27 rpm has 6 Thumbs.db files that need to be removed.

voicemail.conf file is commented out in line 86 of \opt\sark\www\cgi-bin\sarkedit.pl

Autoprovision stanza of Yealink VXT Device removed in DB since the domain used: www.touchtele.com is no longer valid. Ref: eBook. Yealink still auto provisions.

« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 07:36:05 PM by apmuthu »

Offline del

• +0/-0
Re: SAIL 3.1.1-27 Notes
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2013, 06:05:23 PM »
SAIL v2.1.1-27 RPM for SME8 has been released.

Cosmetic fix:
 Line 128 in /opt/sark/generator/srktimer.php
    if ($dbupdated == true) { which can be optimised to:
    if ($dbupdated) {The sarkhpe in v3.1.1-27 has changed and is different from build 22.

SAIL v3.1.1-27 rpm has 6 Thumbs.db files that need to be removed.

voicemail.conf file is commented out in line 86 of \opt\sark\www\cgi-bin\sarkedit.pl

Autoprovision stanza of Yealink VXT Device removed in DB since the domain used: www.touchtele.com is no longer valid. Ref: eBook. Yealink still auto provisions.
How do I remove the 6 Thumbs.db files?
Do I need to uncomment line 86 of voicemail.conf file in \opt\sark\www\cgi-bin\sarkedit.pl ?

Regards,
Del
If at first you don't succeed, then sky-diving is not for you!
"Life is like a coin. You can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once." --Author Unknown

Offline SARK devs

• +1/-0
    • http://sarkpbx.com
Re: SAIL 3.1.1-27 Notes
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2013, 10:07:31 PM »
HI there

You don't need to do anything Del.   Ap.Muthu is reminding me to remove the thumbs files from the next release of the software.
The voicemail.conf entry in that file is deliberately commented out in that release, it's fine.  Again, Ap.Muthu is telling me in case it was commented out in  error.   

Thanks Ap.Muthu; I have deleted them from the sources so they won't appear in the next maintenance release.

Best

S