SAIL v4.0.0-52 is out for Debian
« on: March 12, 2013, 03:28:27 AM »
http://www.sailpbx.com/sail/sail-4.0-testing/debs/

now has:

sail_4.0.0-52_all.deb
and
sailhpe_4.0.0-32_i386.deb

All ARM debs have been deleted.
sailhpe now has 2 sarkhpe binaries - one in the agi-bin folder - both of same size but binarily different.

sail deb has deleted the perl files now that full php integration is envisaged.
The changed files and the diff notes are available at:

http://www.apmuthu.com/bugfixes/sail4deb_4-43_to_4-52_diffs.zip

The qDistro now has booleans for rhel, centos (el5), debian, sme where the debian doubles for pika warp on armel as well.

Some files are hardcoded for sail on debian like the apache conf file. A few bugfixes and debian specific integration for sound files path besides changing the css id for create, delete, edit buttons are available.
The sarkstart.db is still very old and the yealink autoprovisioning stanza has been removed in /opt/sark/amacs/r1751 besides the addition of a few core tooltips to suit small screens (line break in headings).

Please release corresponding builds for SME8 / EL5 / v3.11 as well now that it is official that el5 can be used as well - only that it is not released.

Code: [Select]
dpkg -I foo.deb postinst
dpkg -e foo.deb

may be used to determine what post-install scripts are run.

guest22

Re: SAIL v4.0.0-52 is out for Debian
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2013, 12:05:05 PM »
apmuthu,

I understand the title of this topic, but reading the contents of your post I got puzzled.

What is the *exact* relevance of your post on the SME Server forums to SME Server users please?

Offline Stefano

• +2/-0
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2013, 01:29:42 PM »
I agree with HF

apmuthu, this kind of post should be, IMVHO, a private message to Sark devs or, bette, a mail..

your post has nothing to do with SME

finally, please remember that the only place to discuss development and bugfixing is bugzilla (and devs' ML)

thank you for your effort

Offline apmuthu

• +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2013, 04:50:05 PM »
For those who have been using the SAIL SME 8 contrib, this info is quite useful. The diff files are there for them to update their SME8 files that follow the same set of files in the deb. The difference files have been extracted on comparing with the contrib and placed here so that bugfixes can be partaken of.

The SARK devs are now concentrating on their ARM device and debian based installs. The contrib release gets delayed in the meanwhile. This post is for those who wish to DIY the file changes so as not to have to wait it out.

This is a special contrib where the SVN is not public and is not being watched under the contribs bugs.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 04:51:40 PM by apmuthu »