Koozali.org: home of the SME Server

Yealink Provisioning

Offline SARK devs

• +1/-0
    • http://sarkpbx.com
Re: Yealink Provisioning
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2010, 12:11:11 PM »
HI Gordon

Yes you should move the user-password if you can.  You can use $password to receive the sark system generated random value.

Don't know the Oscoms but you can add support so that SARK will recognise them by creating an "mfgmac" entry in the database.  Just open the database and have a look.  It uses the first three bytes of the MAC address to recognise the different phone types. 

Code: [Select]
00:01:E3=mfgmac|name|Siemens
00:04:13=mfgmac|name|Snom
00:04:F2=mfgmac|name|Polycom IP X01
00:08:5D=mfgmac|name|Aastra
00:0B:82=mfgmac|name|Grandstream
00:0E:08=mfgmac|name|Linksys
00:11:5C=mfgmac|name|Cisco 7960
00:14:A8=mfgmac|name|Cisco 7940
00:15:65=mfgmac|name|Yealink T2x

You can just add one for Oscom.  You'll also need to add an entry in Devices but you are already an expert in that.

:)

Best

Jeff

Offline compsos

• +0/-0
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2010, 01:44:34 PM »
Thanks Jeff

This line helped "00:19:15=mfgmac|name|Oscom 520" but then the stanza code generator did not produce any file in the tftpboot directory. At this stage I have a program that produces an XML file which should suit the phone...BUT. From what I can see the phone does not make any attempt to call for files via tftp. It gets an IP assigned and that is the end of the comms. I was hoping to find the file names it was looking for etc as there is confusion within the program and what is produced. These were sent to us for trial but I am beginning to think they are lame ducks. But it is good to get comparisons on available equipment.

Yes moving the [ user-password ]  to the $mac.cfg file has worked well. I used the $ext for the user password as it is only for the users restricted access to the phone's web page and did not want hear the howls about a complicated password. The yealink have 2 levels of access in the web page.
Regards

Gordon............

Offline SARK devs

• +1/-0
    • http://sarkpbx.com
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2010, 07:51:37 PM »
did you try running a Tshark to see if there is anything coming off the phone?

Best

Jeff