Koozali.org: home of the SME Server

someone can help me write a program Stisgor the applications that I need not use

Offline mgb

• +0/-0
Sorry about the worst of English
Hello Is there a program
Close the services that I do not use or if someone can help me write a program Stisgor the applications that I need not use them daily on the server
For example if you and the server is used only for sharing files and I have no need Lhithbr as ADMIN Management
For example
Hello Is there a program
Close the services that I do not use or if someone can help me write a program Stisgor the applications that I need not use them daily on the server
For example if you and the server is used only for sharing files and I have no need Lhithbr as ADMIN Management
For example
service http stop
Circulation
What is allowed to close the server function בשרות I want
Thought to play the file on the server when the server indicates manually if necessary
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 09:09:33 AM by mgb »
Thanks all for helping
Skype yosii2009

Offline jester

• +1/-0
Sme7admin i think comes close to what your looking for, but it has some problems with the latest SME7-version.

HTH

Offline mgb

• +0/-0
Thanks for your answer fastest
Experience with this Sme7admin not load down the server and closes the majority of services and even creates a burden
I'm happy if you help me write a small program that can be run manually via a connection in ROOT, Thanks
Thanks all for helping
Skype yosii2009