Koozali.org: home of the SME Server

Over-ride postnuke themes

DJ-Q

Over-ride postnuke themes
« on: May 21, 2002, 05:49:32 PM »
I have tried asking this question on postnuke.com but to no avail, so here goes:

How do i override my default theme setting in postnuke 7?  I have set the default theme to an invalid option via the web interface of postnuke and now I cannot get back into my site.  It is instead just displaying this message:
Warning: Failed opening 'themes//theme.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /home/e-smith/files/primary/html/includes/pnAPI.php on line 913

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: themeheader() in /home/e-smith/files/primary/html/header.php on line 173
********************************************************************************

Is it at all possible to edit one of the .php files to make the site point to a valid theme and let me back into the web interface?

Jon

Re: Over-ride postnuke themes
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2002, 06:25:31 PM »
I have had a similar problem with postnuke and I just removed the contents of the bad theme directory and replaced them with the contents from a working theme.

DJ-Q

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2002, 07:23:24 PM »
The problem is, I can't remeber what theme I selected

Mntsnow

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2002, 10:43:47 PM »
Can you access your Database directly?  If so you can edit your choice in the database.

DJ-Q

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2002, 01:45:43 AM »
Yes I can access the database, i have full control over this box, do you happen to know where i change these choices?  is it the mysql database?