Koozali.org: home of the SME Server

CDR Database - Monthly Traffic Problem

Offline Teviot

• +0/-0
CDR Database - Monthly Traffic Problem
« on: December 30, 2008, 06:29:12 AM »
Hi

I don't know if I'm jumping the gun, but I haven't have my SAIL/SME server running for a month yet but I keep getting an error everytime I click on the Monthly Compare.

Code: [Select]
Illegal Pie Plot. Sum of all data is zero for pie
Any Idea's or am I panicing too soon?
Regards
M0GLJ
I am new to SAIL SME Server v8b6 and have been using SME for many years.
I have already done some research and only ask questions if I still can't work it out.

Offline SARK devs

• +1/-0
    • http://sarkpbx.com
Re: CDR Database - Monthly Traffic Problem
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2008, 11:45:57 AM »
That is an error from JGRAPH, which stat uses to do its drawing.  Check you have your CDRs set up to write to mySQL.  Other than that, it's difficult to help because STAT is not our code, we simply package it with SAIL for convenience,

Kind Regards

S

Offline Teviot

• +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2008, 11:54:31 PM »
S

Just had a look at http://www.asternic.org/ and it said the following.

Version 0.29 released   

This version fixes the "red/green flashing problem" that is experienced by using the latest Flash Player from Adobe.

So, if you have some machines that work ok, and some that have problems, then you will need to update FOP to this version, or install an older version of the flash player on the affected machines, but I do not recommend that since Adobe patched a security issue in the last version, so you should be updating all of your flash players together with FOP.

If you use FreePBX (that is, trixbox, elastix or some other distribution that includes it) you have to replace only op_server.pl and operator_panel.swf and then add one line to op_server.cfg:

use_amportal_conf=1

just below the [general] section.

All those files are inside /var/www/html/panel. And finally issue a "killall op_server.pl" at the linux console to restart the panel.

With the new version you have coming up, maybe you could include this this that.
Regards
M0GLJ
I am new to SAIL SME Server v8b6 and have been using SME for many years.
I have already done some research and only ask questions if I still can't work it out.

Offline SARK devs

• +1/-0
    • http://sarkpbx.com
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2008, 02:12:27 AM »
We've been running on FOP 0.29 since around Sail-670 (can't remember the specific release but you'll find it in the rpm changelogs if you are interested).

Incidentally, you don't have to "kill" anything with SAIL, or modify op-server.pl or the operator_panel.swf or op_server.cfg.  All done automatically for you by SAIL.

Kind Regards

S