Koozali.org: home of the SME Server

Has anyone installed WR Consulting Time Tracker on SME 7.x?

ran mayron

Hello

I'm new to the forum but have been using SME Server for several years now.  I have always been very impressed with the community support and inovation of SME Server.  I could always find answers to any issues I had, and HOW-TO's for pretty much anything I wanted to through at the server.

I am trying to install WR Consulting Time Tracker from http://wrconsulting.com/cms/wrtimetracker/index.htm.  The Readme describes a simple installation process, and the only difference from other applications I installed or played with is the fact that they make use of Pear for database connectivity.

I have been trying to install and configure Time Tracker on an off, each time a new version of SME server was out, but to no avail and so gave up.  Now I noticed that SME 7.2 is supporting Pear, and tried again. I still can't make Time TRacker to work at all and I suspect the root cause is and has always been (for me) database access, and Pear configuration.

I would appreciate if some with a sense of advanture (and better understanding of SME Server) can have a look at Time Tracker and figure out how to make it work on SME 7.2??? - please please pretty please? - I am not a Linux expert and any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Ran

Offline seb

• +0/-0
Has anyone installed WR Consulting Time Tracker on SME 7.x?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2007, 01:26:02 AM »