Koozali.org formerly Contribs.org

Problem installing spamassassin from script

pejman

Problem installing spamassassin from script
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2006, 08:38:33 AM »
I couldn't upgrade the server to sme 7.0 it is long story, anyway.

[root@mail e-smith]# rpm -qi e-smith-mailfront
Name        : e-smith-mailfront            Relocations: (not relocateable)
Version     : 1.3.0                             Vendor: Mitel Networks Corporation
Release     : 11                            Build Date: Thu 11 Sep 2003 06:06:30 AM WST
Install date: Fri 03 Nov 2006 09:56:16 AM WST      Build Host: sme60build.nssg.mitel.com
Group       : Networking/Daemons            Source RPM: e-smith-mailfront-1.3.0-11.src.rpm
Size        : 10633                            License: GPL
Packager    : e-smith developers <bugs@e-smith.com>
Summary     : e-smith server and gateway - mailfront smtpd module
Description :
e-smith server and gateway software - mailfront smtpd module
[root@mail e-smith]# /sbin/e-smith/db configuration show smtpfront-qmail
smtpfront-qmail=service
    access=public
    status=enabled
[root@mail e-smith]# /sbin/e-smith/db configuration setprop smtpfront-qmail RBLList
/sbin/e-smith/db dbfile setprop key prop1 val1 [prop2 val2] [prop3 val3] ...


When I run that command it is comes with this message "/sbin/e-smith/db dbfile setprop key prop1 val1 [prop2 val2] [prop3 val3] ...".

I am completely confusing.

Offline raem

  • *
  • 3,972
Problem installing spamassassin from script
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2006, 08:51:54 AM »
pejman

Unless you are willing to take advice there is no point helping you.

You need to upgrade to at least sme 6.0 or sme 6.0.1 in order to get the RBLList functionality, as it was not supported in the base code of the beta release.
Even if you upgrade to sme 6.x (not a beta) you still need to check you have a minimum version for that rpm mentioned.


> I am completely confusing.

Start listening and the confusion will go away.
...

pejman

Problem installing spamassassin from script
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2006, 04:16:38 PM »
Ray,  everything was working perfect until I add some RBL and I think my wrong was adding two site with comma in once, and after that I couldn't send and receive e-mail till I disable spam filter and also I couldn’t remove those five site. I agree with you if I upgrade this bloody server everything will go well.

pejman

How to remove RBL list manually in sme 6.0 beta
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2006, 05:30:55 PM »
Hi Ray, Finally I have found the solution. I removed all RBL list from this file /home/e-smith/spamassassin_V3 in “rbl.global=”.

It is very funny if you accidentally put wrong syntax name in RBL list in server manager like as “sbl-;bl.spamhaus.org” instead of “sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org” after that you couldn’t remove the wrong site name and you have to edit that file as I told you.

So everything is working fine, I will upgrade the server to SME 7.0.

Thank you very much for you quick help.