Koozali.org: home of the SME Server

[off topic] community member could need some comfort

guest22

[off topic] community member could need some comfort
« on: August 14, 2005, 10:26:54 PM »
Heya all,

I am sorry for this very off topic topic, but I feld this post could have some possitive impact on 1 of 'our guys' hurt pretty bad....

I received word from Chaloner that he was involved in a serious accident in Mexico. He broke both his hands and several other injuries which got him hospitalised for the last 3 weeks now, and by the looks of it, it will take another few weeks to get back home and 'recover'.

Chaloner is well known for his hylafax contribution/rpm/how-to and is a really nice guy. I would like to ask you, the reader, to post your best wishes, remarks or anything that could help him to get through this difficult times.

Thanks,

Please add you comments to this thread. He will be reading them. Thanks again.

Offline psoren

• +0/-0
Re: [off topic] community member could need some comfort
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2005, 01:45:59 AM »
Hi

I once spoke with Chal on the phone when i was first trying to get Hylafax to work, and for sure he is a nice guy. He got me sorted and i was up running in no time.

Chal,

I hope you get well soon again so that you can continue to give all us "dummies" a push in the right direction. I also hope things work out for you down in Mexico.

All the best.
Per

PS. Maybe now is the time to go to Chals webpage and klik the donate button......... http://chaloner.ca