Koozali.org: home of the SME Server

Webmail login name as admin on SME 6.01

Offline zaker

• +0/-0
« on: March 27, 2004, 03:22:38 PM »
I just installed a fresh install of 6.01.01 and the webmail has admin as the login name all of the time instead of being blank. How can I correct this so it is a blank login name?

thanks
tom

gbaird

webmail - admin
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2004, 11:32:49 PM »
You have it in your browser cache file and maybe a cookie has been set for the login page

clear your browser cache and look through your cookie files

or a simple way is use a different browser or computer to chech it

ergozd

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2004, 06:29:06 PM »
I am not sure if that's the case but if "pear" modules (Log & Date) are installed...

Offline hordeusr

• +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2004, 10:56:43 PM »
It's not the browser.  It happens on mine (all versions since 5.1.2) from time to time.  Usually after I do an update of some kind in the server manager.  To fix it you can reboot the server.  Or and easier method is to just do:
service httpd restart
at the command line.

It can be a pain for me, as everyone at our agency uses webmail only for all e-mail.  When this happens all users have "admin" as the username when they first open webmail.  Then the phone calls start coming in...

scadax

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2004, 12:35:20 AM »
The following fix worked for me on SME V5.5, try it on your SME 6.01 and plese post the result:

Edit line 75 of file: /home/httpd/html/horde/imp/templates/login/login.inc

original:
<td align="left"><input type="text" tabindex="1" name="imapuser" value="<?= Horde::getFormData('imapuser', getenv('REMOTE_USER')) ?>" /></td>

edited:
<td align="left"><input type="text" tabindex="1" name="imapuser" /></td>

Delirium

Re: Webmail login name as admin on SME 6.01
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2004, 12:14:39 AM »
Quote from: "scadax"
The following fix worked for me on SME V5.5, try it on your SME 6.01 and plese post the result:

Works on 6.0.1 only it's line 73 there