Koozali.org: home of the SME Server

Kronolith Blank Screen

Bob Todd

Kronolith Blank Screen
« on: September 04, 2003, 01:59:31 PM »
Thought I'd update you all on progress of solving my problem with Kronolith update to Horde. I eventually, with some help along the way :-) , tracked down that for some reason or other Dan Browns rpms didnt inject the sql code into the Horde database nor did they carry out the basic configuration of the Kronolith conf.php

I dont know if this is just a problem I've had or whether it may help some of the other reports of blank screens. The solution for me was to inject the sql manually into the Horde database. I then had to create a new user and give them full access to the Horde database. I was then able to modify the conf.php file to use the sql driver and filled in the details in their sql example config to suit my setup. Finally I had to add links to the other Horde installed apps to the last line of the conf.php file so that I could skip back and forward to mail, address book etc.

Like I said this may just be me. I'm sure Dans stuff worked for him and probably a good few others. This is just for anyone as unfortunate as I was.